Interested In Joining Our Community of Believers?
First of all, Impact Church isn't a country club; we are a community of believers in Jesus dedicated to loving God, loving each other, and loving our local community. We have a pathway for you and your family to join our team, develop your gifts, and make an impact through serving!
Join the Impact Church "DREAM TEAM"
1. Come to the next Growth Track Meeting.
(Every Sunday before church at 8:30 AM. Please RSVP so we know you are coming)
2. Become a Member of Impact Church.
(You will have that opportunity after Completing the 1st Growth Track)
3. Take our Spiritual Gifts test to learn your unique gifting and how you are wired.
4. Meet one on one with a DreamTeam Leader of the area you are passionate about serving in & get started.
Areas of Impact Church that you can serve in...
1. Impact Kidz Children's Church
3. Lead a Small Group
5. Digital Team (Graphics, Web & Social Media)
6. Hospitality Team
7. Production / Tech Team (Set-up Team, Sound, Lighting & Media Screen)
8. Welcome Center
9. Impact Church Worship Team & Musicians
10. Parking Crew
11. Coffee Shop
12. Growth Track Team
13. Creative Team
14. Local Missions & Outreach
15. Impact Youth Volunteers
16. Impact Church Prayer Team
Pray about becoming a Member for the following reasons...
Christ is committed to the church
“...Christ loved the church, and he gave his life for it.” Ephesians 5:25
Spiritual Family Support
Matthew 12:48-50 - “Jesus asked, ‘Who is my mother? Who are my brothers?’ Then he pointed to his disciples and said, ‘Look, these are my mother and brothers. Anyone who does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother!’”
The New Testament places a major emphasis on discipleship & accountable for spiritual growth. You cannot be encouraged to continue growing spiritually when you’re not committed to any specific community of believers or church family.